Lavender Fields Concentrated Laundry Powder
- One box is good for 30 full loads or 40-45 full loads for baby
- Wonderful for both Front load and Top load machines
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent dissolves quickly and completely for a clean wash
- Great for cloth diapers
- Outstanding stain removal power yet eco-friendly
- A fresh Lavender scent, your clothes will look and feel great
- Optical Brightener Free
- Low Suds (great for front load machines)
- Anti-odor formulation great for indoor drying
- Outstanding stain removal
- Perfect for cloth diapers
- No Fabric Softners
- No Active Enzymes after washing
- Cloth inserts stay absorbent
- PARABEN free
- Phosphate free
- NPE Free
- No Optical Brighteners
- Plant based ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Do not pour directly onto clothes, instead put the powder into the assigned compartment of your washing machine.
- Simply mix ¾ scoop in the water for 1 full load.
- For overnight soaking to treat stubborn stains, or for hand-washing, allow powder detergent to fully dissolve in water before adding clothes.
- Our Detergent comes in a box with a convenient flip-top, making it a cinch to use
- Use only 1/2 scoop for a full load of baby’s clothes/ diapers.
- For stubborn stains, soak with 1 tspn of powder in a bucket for 1 hour before washing in machine.
- Plant based fatty alcohol ethoxylate
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium metasilicate
- Sodium perborate monohydrate
- Sodium sukphate
- Enzyme protease
- Biocides: Hydrooxydihlorodiphenyl ether & Alkyl diamethyl bezyl ammonium chloride.